The Mother-Daughter Sleepover Engineering Event is an awesome two-day hands on event where 4th-8th girls can work with their mothers or mentors to solve engineering challenges , get mothers engaged, and equip them with the tools to keep the interest and conversation going at home.
- Increase girls’ confidence in being more than just users of technology but that they can also design and build, using technology.
- Increase mothers’ confidence as a role model to their daughter in STEM.
- Let your imagination and creativity shine during fun, hands-on engineering/science projects.
- Discover and explore your unique talents & interests.
- Learn leadership & academic skills to launch you into the coming school year & prepare you for middle school, high school and beyond.
- Experience how engineers make a difference & how you can make a difference.
- Enjoy the guidance of female engineering role models.
Mother & Daughter Sleepover Engineering Event
Saturday, May 19, 2018 6pm –
Sunday, May 20 at 10:00am