The Mother-Daughter Sleepover Engineering Event is an awesome two-day hands on event where 3rd-7th grade girls can work with their mothers or mentors to solve engineering challenges, get mothers engaged, and equip them with the tools to keep the interest and conversation going at home.
- Increase girls’ confidence in being more than just users of technology but that they can also design and build, using technology.
- Increase mothers’ confidence as a role model to their daughter in STEM.
- Let your imagination and creativity shine during fun, hands-on engineering/science projects.
- Discover and explore your unique talents & interests.
- Learn leadership & academic skills to launch you into the coming school year & prepare you for middle school, high school and beyond.
- Experience how engineers make a difference & how you can make a difference.
- Enjoy the guidance of female engineering role models.
Mother & Daughter Sleepover Engineering Event
Saturday, May 18, 2018 6pm –
Sunday, May 10 at 10:00am